Thursday, December 11, 2008

I've been to Boot Camp

Well my skin has anyways. And I loved it!!! I have been using Philosophy skin care for about a year now and I have seen a difference. Seeing as how I am pushing 4.... 4.... 4....., oh never mind I just can't say it, I have needed just that little something extra and who can afford to go to a spa and get all that wonderful stuff done. Philosophy to the rescue. OH. MY. GOSH!!!! L.O.V.E. I.T.
I would recommend it to everyone especially if your pushing 4... 4.... 4.... Nope still can't say it!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SEE............ I told you that you was going to catch up with me. So now we are both almost that 4..........
You should always listen to your mom
no matter how old you get, moms know what they are talking about...
I knew it was coming, you would catch up, but I didnt know you would catch up with me so FAST...................
Your young MOM

Mom in High Heels said...

Oh, I love Philosophy! I use their entire skincare line and it is amazing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin