Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas at Uncle & Aunts

This year we kicked off Christmas with my Mom's family. Uncle Mikie and Aunt Lin is someplace we like to spend time but we don't seem to do it enough. We no longer exchange gifts with this part of the family but instead we started doing a $10 "white elephant" exchange. I still have no clue as to why it is called that but I'll roll with it. This is my Mom with what she thought she was going home with, a beautiful bird feeder. Guess who ended up with that one? A#1 got it and gave it to his dear sweet Mommy ( that's me for those that don't know). Too bad, doesn't she look like she really wanted it?!

This is my sis and my aunt. She truly is one of the hippest aunt's a girl could have.

A#2 digging in her gifts. She was so excited for the High School Musical CD most of all.


A#3 got a belated birthday and a Christmas gift. Thomas the Train books galore and she was THRILLED!!!! That's what my girl wanted this year. Anything with Thomas on it. Go figure.


We had a great time, good food and lots of fun. Thanks Uncle and Aunt Lin. We love you guys very much. D& J you are the best and we love you guys very much too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin