Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What the...

Ok so I have an appointment on friday morning for the whole eye thing. Good grief! My Mom has had this before and it was due to one of her optic nerves seperating. Hers actually healed itself which from what I've read is very unusual. A friend of hers had the same thing happen and he is now blind in that eye. Yeah, that's not good. I called 3 offices trying to be seen and they all said I needed to be seen right away. The first thing anyone could give me was this friday morning. Pray it's just nothing. Why is it that a Dr. thinks you should be seen "right away" but then says sorry we can't fit you in, try someone else and good luck. HELLOOOOO, ya shouldn't scare people like that. I'll keep you posted. Thanks everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin