Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Silly blogger

Well my friends I have been trying to post pictures for a day or two and blogger is being a little troublesome. Hmmm. I will get them as soon as I can so be patient (Leslie dear).
I have a prayer request for you all if it's not to much to ask. For about 2 weeks now I have been having a lot of difficulty with my vision and have been seeing a black spot every which way I turn. At first I thought it was maybe something in my eye, possibly makeup or something. I know now that it is not that. I will try to get an appointment asap to go and get it checked out. My mom gave me an idea what it could be but I will need to have it looked at. Keep me in your prayers because now I'm a little nervous. I'll keep you up to date. Thanks!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin