Sunday, March 16, 2008

Feeling better

Thanks for all of your prayers. Things went smoothly on friday and I go back on thursday to make sure the Dr. was able to close everything. When we were all finished he told my husband it took 111 zaps of the laser to close the tear. It wasn't that bad as far as pain but it is something I do not want to go thru again. I was trying to count how many times the laser went off but I lost count at 54 and started to get a little stressed at that point. The strangest part of the whole thing was not being able to see out of my left eye for the first few minutes. Made me realize just how blessed I truly am. Phillipians 4:13 says : I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. One of my best friends uses this for her life verse and I tend to go to this verse when things are a little rocky. One year ago as I laid on a table having a breast biopsy I repeated this verse over and over again. I don't know how people that do not have that relationship with our Saviour can make it thru difficult times. I know that as a child of God I am not what I need to be but I am not what I once was either and that's all because of his sacrifice for my sins. This time of year is such a time of personal reflection for people and I am no exception to that. Thank you Lord for your blessing on me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin