Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm a Big Girl Now!!!






A#3 has finally moved into her new Big Girl Bed. She LOVES it! It is not a big bed it's a toddler bed, or as she says a Taller bed, but to her she is thrilled. She has not taken a cup to bed since the day before she got it. We were talking as she was going to take her nap and I told her that when she got her big girl bed she couldn't have it any more. She said " I'm a big girl now Mommy, I don't need it today." She hasn't had it since then. If I would've known it was that easy I would've done that a long time ago. DUH! She has adjusted wonderfully. She doesn't even get up when she wakes up, she just hollers "come get me please!" Loudly I might add. In the meantime Daddy has been painting her room and got her crown molding up. PRETTY!




Can you tell she likes it? She's a big girl now.

1 comment:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

She has a princess bed! So fun :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin