Saturday, February 2, 2008

I HEART you!

Do you HEART me? Well I hope so but just in case, I thought I would make the house look like we heart each other. These are a few of the fun things I like to put up to share the love around here.









I do L-O-V-E love the apothecary jars that I found at a super bargain price. I have lots of plans for them. They will be very busy little boogers around here. I had to take 2 pictures of them because I couldn't decide where they should live for now.





Then there is the 1/2 bath. It's just to darn cute since W finshed it. If only I could find a floor man to put the new tile that's patiently waiting in the garage ;) Might just have to go to the tile Super Woman that installed our bathroom tile. She ROCKS! Anywho, I love these cute little towels and such.






You know my love of children's books so of course there are several for my Valentine's. Everyone HEARTS you, even Elmo! The girls run to these everyday when it's time to read.


Hmmm, looks like I need the tile Super Woman for the foyer tile too. Anyone know how I can get in touch with her? If you only knew how often I clean this WHITE tile, you too would be looking for her with me.


Remember, I H-E-A-R-T heart you. Have a blessed day!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin