Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Busy Bee

So this is what I've been up to lately.


Birthday presents for little boys. So easy and so fun. Desks and crayon/pencil boxes with activity books.




















Even fun gift bags. How it's given makes all the difference. Ok maybe not to the 4 and 5 year old but to me it does :)



















Then there's the projects at home. I had such a good time making the LOVE letters for V-day, I decided to make some for A#2. Hers turned out great and they look so cute hanging above her window.


A#3 already had her letters. I did them awhile back and they're different. Hers are the wood letters but instead of using scrapbook paper, they are beaded. So easy! Just paint them the color you need, add some Mod-Podge and lay them in a pile of beads. I used the same color beads as paint. Just PRECIOUS!
Hope you enjoy. I'll be back later with even more. Gotta go for now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin