Sunday, March 1, 2009

Prayers needed

*Edited- Tues 9 am- Thanks for all of your prayers. My MIL is still in the hospital and will be there another day or so. They have changed some of her meds and want to monitor her and are waiting for some test results. My SIL was sent home, they were able to get the contractions to stop, and is on bed rest for a few days until she has a follow up appointment at the end of this week. Please continue to pray for them both.

*Edited- Additional prayers needed- just found out that my sis-in-law who is due April 3 was admitted to the hospital at 3 am this morning with contractions. so far they have not been able to stop them so we are waiting to hear what is going to happen next. So now my MIL and SIL are in the same hospital!!!! Geeesh!


This is my wonderful mother in law. She was admitted to the hospital today and I would like to ask you all to pray for her. She has some heart issues and is on meds for that. This morning she was having a very rapid heart rate and it just never would slow down. They are running tests on Monday but so far we know her potassium is very low and her white blood count is very high. This was supposed to be such a special day for her and my sister in law. They were being baptized today. Please pray and I will keep you posted. Love you sooooo much Ceil and know that we are praying for you. XOXOXO

4 comments:

Lisa said...

We definately will pray for her.Keep us posted... love you guys

Suz said...

I will be praying!

Anonymous said...

I am praying for both of them...
Nena

Anonymous said...

We will be praying. Love ya!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin