Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Poor hubby

Please pray for W.B. We found out yesterday that he has pneumonia and let's just say it has not been a happy time in our house. Poor guy worked all weekend all while having a very high fever. When we took him to the Dr he was in pretty bad shape. They sent us straight for chest x-rays and called back later to give the diagnosis. He's still feeling pretty rough today and not had a lot of sleep. Pray that his fever will finally break and he will get the rest he needs.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im praying you will be 100% better today.
We love you
Nena and Poppy

Anonymous said...

Praying for Wayne. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better! Prayers and hugs...

The Whites

Lisa said...

We are so praying for Wayne Henry is bumming about his buddy....

Nancy Rosalina said...

I will be praying for him! That is ugly stuff. Make sure he gets plenty of rest.
Thank you so much for entering my 100th post giveaway! I am so glad you left me a comment. I don't think I have ever been to your blog before. I will be back when I can spend more time here! Blessings, Nancy

Anonymous said...

We certainly will continue to hold Wayne up in prayer!! Love you guys!! Grandma & Grandaddy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin