Thursday, August 21, 2008

Old School- Do you feel the love?


In honor of the I will survive theme, I got to thinkin about all of the old music I used to listen to when I was younger. Do you remember these ? I found several of Donna's songs and thought they would be fun for awhile. Hope you enjoy because I sure do. you young whipper snappers are probably thinking Donna WHO? When I was younger my favorite thing in the world was roller skating. I mean my FAVORITE thing. Even more so than boys! Every weekend my mom would let me roller skate, sometimes friday and saturday. I was able to skate in lots of different skate-a-thons where we would literally skate for 24 hours to raise money. Somewhere I have my trophies that I skated my rear end off for. These songs are a major flashback for me and I hope you will have a smile on your face as you listen like I did. What about you? What is some of your "old school" music like? I would love to listen.

2 comments:

Chanda said...

I was a New Kids girl (insert age joke here). I realize I am a big younger than most of my blogging friends. Thanks for your comment!

Lisa said...

I was such a New Edition fan. All about some Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky and Mike. I also liked some White Snake.... Oh those were the good ole days.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin