Thursday, August 21, 2008

I will survive

Donna Summer would be proud to know that this has become my new theme... I will survive! You see I knew I would but I also didn't anticipate how different our house would be without A#1 home. Sure he has traveled the world and been gone for 3-4 weeks at a time, but there is just something different about him being at college. Something that has caused us all to have a few "moments" where we have just needed to go sit in his room for a few minutes. Then "we" are over it and realize how great and exciting it all is for him and us too. Thank you all for your prayers and support thru this all. We have read all of your comments and are so not worthy. A#1 is doing great and I can can say that I am not surprised. He just knows exactly where he is supposed to be and who has something in store for him. The girls are doing ok and are adjusting to the change as well. We just won't tell A#1 how many times they have played guitar hero in his room or jumped on his bed. I'll clean it up before his first journey home :) I do have some pictures to post of his room etc but I'll have to get to them later. School has started back and there's a little girl in my house that has homework already. Have a blessed day!!!

1 comment:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Way to go! Time will fly and he will be home for Thanksgiving soon :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin