Monday, August 4, 2008

The Ireland Ferry

I love this picture of A#1, Isreal, and Kaitlyn ( one of the 10 Kaitlyn's that were on the trip) on their way to Ireland. As I am typing this the tears of flowing big time right now. You might have noticed there have been 3 posts today which is very unusual. The reason being that all day I have been helping A#1 pack his clothes for college and I keep having to step away and occupy myself with something else. It just hit again as I looked at this picture of him having the time of his life and making new friends. He has grown up and there is NOTHING I can do about it. Dear Lord can it be? How did You sacrifice your Son for the likes of a sinner like me when I can't even let mine go on with his life?
I looks to me like this ferry was moving along pretty good.

The Irish flag is flying as it moves toward its homeland.

There she blows!!! Ireland here they come. You will never be the same.


It's getting greener as they get closer. Wait until you see the landscape that he witnessed.
More later but for now please pray that I will find the strength that I need to get thru this. Next week is going to be so hard and so exciting all at the same time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I'm crying too! It is hard to believe that the little boy that would come and spend the weekends with me is now off to college. It was just yesterday I was watching him get on the school bus for his first day of kindergarten!
Love to all - ~D

Stephanie said...

I will be praying for God to give you the strength you need to get thru this difficult time. I know it must be hard and dread the day Ben heads off to college. Make sure you email me his address at Liberty. Much Love!!!

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

IRELAND! WOW!! Oohhh I am so sorry that it is hard for you! You have so much to be proud of here too....what an amazing young man that you have raised! Lots of prayers for strength and courage right now - for the both of you :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin