Monday, July 13, 2009

Ooops! I forgot to post the beach pictures first!

I thought I would post everything in the order in which they happened and then I realized I forgot our beach trip. Good grief! In June me and A#2 and A#3 went to Va Beach with the g-parents, a very pregnant sister, BIL and 2 nephews, my grandmother, aka Mommaw, and Mr Pugsley (my canine brother). Hubby had to work and A#1 had to fly. We were able to stay a few days and we had a great time. My girls love the beach just like their Mommy ;)
this was one night after being on the beach all day as we were getting ready for bed. We were wore out!
A#2, A#3, Cam and Pey playing in the water and digging for "she-shells".

People ask why I would put them in matching bathing suits and besides the fact that they just look cute, it is very easy to keep an eye on them when you are looking for the same color.


Grand-daddy and Grandma got a golf cart for a few days and the kiddos loved it. It was street legal so we all had our seat belts and booster seats.
A#2 and Pey getting ready to get in our pool at our beach house.

Beach toes!!! A#3 wasn't around when me and A#2 took this but hers were done too. Notice the difference in skin tone. A#2 gets an incredible tan in the summer and you can even see it in hers toes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin