Monday, June 16, 2008

A new addition

Congrats to you Rich and Carly!!! He's simply gorgeous and he loves his Aunt Tinie already ;)
Yep that's right, he's a Redskins fan already. Thanks in part to his Daddy and Uncle Wayne.

Our girls were in love at first sight. They want to go back and see him "now Mommy".


A#3 kept giggling the whole time she was near him. "He likes me Mommy."

This is baby Noah's wall hanging for his nursery that I finally finshed. I loved it !!!! And it matches perfect.

We love you little man and know that God has truly blessed you with amazing parents. You will be raised to love the Lord and you will find out what an awesome family you are a part of.






3 comments:

Elise said...

Hey,
Came her by way of The Nester. I saw you needed a wedding gift idea. I saw this on Kari&Kijsa-don't know why I didn't think of doing it myself. My brother in law just got married and I was racking my brain to come up with a gift. I am so doing this. You could include chalk, a little plate easel from a craft store and some of you favorite recipes.
Hope this helps!!
Elise
nestsweetnest.blogspot.com

http://kariandkijsa.blogspot.com/2008/06/taking-center-stage.html

Elise said...

Forgot to add...love that wall hanging!!
Elise

Lisa said...

HE IS BEAUTIFUL... and starting out right in the Redskins blanket.... what a blessing

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin