Friday, June 6, 2008

Best Friends in THE WHOLE WIDE GREAT OLE BIG WORLD

Didn't realize it had been almost a week since my last post. Oops ;) The title of this post says it all. These are our very best friends. They love us so much that they drove 16 hours from Texas to come to A#1's graduation. Can you believe someone would do that? This is a picture of the 4 of us at KABUKI Japenese Steak house. The last time they were here, 7 years ago, this is where we ate out and we loved it, mainly because we were together. Hubby and I really only eat here if it's a "special" occasion.

After dinner we took them to Va Tech to show them the campus and the memorial for all of the April 16 victims. Here we are at the War Memorial.


Hubby must've done or said something silly, as usual, to get us to laugh. I only wish he had been in the picture instead of taking it. We cherish these times and will forever remember them. Love you L & J and are planning your next trip here only this time with your boys so I can love on them. A#1 is so humbled that you came and my girls are desperatley wanting to see their Les and Jas again. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO



1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey lady

I so enjoyed meeting Jason and Leslie. They were great....

I am glad to see a new blog from you I enjoy reading them

Love ya

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin