Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thnigs keeping me busy

These are one of the projects I have worked on lately. This was a gift for A#2's teacher who is expecting her little girl in June. If you have been to Target and seen the Tidliwinks nursery set, this goes along with it. I painted the letters a minty green and used the pink and white gingham and red paper to match the bedding. If you look closer you can see the lady bugs on the letters. Ava Rae will be the babies name. I thought they turned out cute as can be and Mrs. Teacher (I won't use her real name) loved them. IF you know of anyone that is expecting, these make a great addition to the nursery.

1 comment:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

You did a great job! They are awesome! I wish I could be crafty, those look like fun.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin