Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Here we go!

Wait a minute, I think that is a smile starting to appear. Could it be? A#1 has had his awards ceremony and his bacalaurette (spelling?) and in just a few days, the graduation. How can this be? I just can not get it thru my head that this is actually happening. I know, I know, I've seen him in the cap and gown twice already and it is just not registering. Allow me to brag for a minute please. At his awards ceremony, our son, A#1 received $53,000.00 in scholarships. Not 53 hundred, 53 thousand!!!!!!! Thanks you JESUS!!!!!! That's all I could think about. Thank you Jesus for blessing this young man the way only You could.
His sisters are so proud!

A#1 and two of his good buddies, showing off their awards.


I love you buddy and I could not be more proud!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Wooo! WOW! You must be ONE proud Mama!! That is amazing. What a sigh of relief that so much of college will be covered. Praise the Lord. Oops - we know his real name now! ;)

Lisa said...

WOW what a finacial blessing....I am proud of him and you guys have done a great job...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin