Thursday, May 1, 2008

Cousins make the best friends

A#3 and her cousin F.W. love being together. He was able to join us at church one saturday for our grand prix derby and they had a blast. If these 2 aren't fighting then this is how you will see them. Arm in arm having a good time. There is only 4 months between them in age and they are very opposite but they don't know that. They laugh when they're together and I'm sure they have cried when they've been together. You can see they genuine joy they have when they are around one another when you look at them in this picture. Aunt Ninie loves you F.W. and so does your buddy A#3.

1 comment:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

They are so cute! I wish I could remember that age. I only remember being around my brothers. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin