1. My sister has gestational diabetes an is having a difficult time. She had this with her second pregnancy but it was not as bad as it is this time. Please pray that she will figure out exactly what to do and it will not stress her out. Baby Lily will be here in July!!
2. My other sister is still having a difficult recovery from her knee surgery.Things are just not back to where they should be for such a simple procedure and they just can't figure out what to do with her. Story of her life ;)
3. My Mom and Aunt are on a plane flying to Boston to visit my cousin that is there now studying. Pray for traveling mercies for them.
4. My Dad and step-mom have some things they are dealing with now that can be very stressful. Also pray for my Dad's health. As well as my step-mom's parents health.
5. My poor hubby. He is working himself to the bone. We have been blessed that there is still work out there but he is literally about to run himself to death. He needs strength and rest and a VERY patient wife.
6. A#1 will be home this time next week. Pray that he will make it thru the rest of his finals. Also in less than 2 weeks he will begin his flying. He will have to drive back and forth 1 1/2 hours each way and then he will be at the airport for 5 hours and then drive home. Please pray for his safety thru it all. He is soooooo excited and so ready to get started.
7. Hubby and I are supposed to be taking a trip for our anniversary (yes I know you are sick of hearing about the anniversary!!) but this stupid SWINE FLU has just messed things up. That and the fact that we put everything else before our marriage.
8. Swine Flu? What the heck?!!! Pray that this will cease.
9. Our church family. We have a lot going on right now with remodels etc. God is moving and some people just don't like it (mainly Satan, the big nerd) I had a fantastic meeting with some of our ladies the other night and I was really touched at some of the things we were able to work out.
10. Faith Promise Mission Conference- We have missionaries coming from all over in the next couple of weeks and it is always such a blessing to see our God working.
11. Liberty University just lost one of it's professors in a tragic accident. Please pray for that family as well as the students and faculty.