Saturday, May 9, 2009

Show us where you live- Living Room

Kelly over at Kelly's Korner is hosting Show Us Where You Live every Friday. I missed last week when it was the kitchen so I 'll do that later. This week is Living Rooms. Pop on over to Kelly's blog and check out every one's beautiful rooms.
Well my pictures got a little out of order and I am pressed for time so I'm just gonna leave it. Here are my "mistreatments". These are what I put up in our living room for the spring and summer. Hubby noticed right away the first time and talked about how they really brighten the room up.
These are the one's I put up in the fall and winter. I've done a post about these before if you want to know how I "mistreated" these pre-made velvet curtains.
This is standing in our living room looking at the front door and foyer and into the dining room. By the way, as you are looking around, check out the new floors hubby has put down, the tile and the wood. It's nice to be married to a floor man!



This is just a little metal sign I got for $5. It was green until I spray painted it.
The mirror over the love seat was gold. Yep, spray paint.

On the table is the hand made "cloche" I made with a $1.97 glass vase from Wal-mart with a 50 cent candle holder and a knob I had laying around. Glue them all together and flip them upside down.

A "cloche" closeup.


No time today to show you the family room so I'll have to get to that another time. Kelly, thanks for being such a gracious host and thank you for sharing your testimony and your faith. Harper is a miracle!!!

2 comments:

 The Morris Family said...

Looks light and refreshing!!
Happy Mother's Day!!
Cindy

Sarah Robbins said...

I like your little nest and bird. Thanks for sharing your living room!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin