Thursday, April 2, 2009

Winner, Winner! Ruh is a winner!!

Well we just had our drawing for the winner and it is......... Ruhiyyih!!! Wooo hooooo!!! Thanks for the comments ladies. And most of all thanks for reading. Ruh, if you will leave me a comment on this post and let me know what colors you would like, I will get it ready for you. I think you have my email to send me your address, but if not let me know. I hope it will put a smile on your face and brighten your day every time you wear it. I'm so glad we've become friends and I can't wait to someday actually meet you ;)

2 comments:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

OHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

My first time winning a bloggie giveaway! Yahoooooo! That made my Friday. So excited you have no idea!

Oh my...now I have to pick colors!! I will think about that and send along the favs via email!

WAHOOOOO!

Rach said...

Woo hoo, Ru Ru!! :o)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin