Tuesday, February 23, 2010

20 years ago

20 years ago today I became a mommy for the first time to this awesome young man. I think you all know by now if you have read at least one post on this blog about just how proud I am of him. He is a young man following what the Lord has planned for him and living his dream all at the same time. He is so blessed and such a blessing to all that know him. There is sooooo much more I want to write but I can't see thru the tears so I'll stop for now.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY A#1!!! You are the best son in the world and I thank God for you being in our lives!!!

2 comments:

Rach said...

Happy belated birthday. What a beautiful family you have. :o)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Aaron, Nena and Poppy could not be prouder to have a grandson like you.We love you with all our hearts. May God Bless you adn give you many, many more birthdays.
Nena and Poppy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin