Monday, March 8, 2010

Getting started and getting simplified!!



I have been working on some purging in this house for about 2 months now but it is taking me FOREVER as I have just lost my motivation. Well not anymore! I am going to participate in this time of organizing and simplifying with several other bloggers out there. This week the choice is either a bedroom or living room. My choice is our living room/family room. We have a formal living room but it is currently full of the things I have decided to get rid of so far which are in tubs and boxes and the family room is really where we "live" and what needs to be done first. I will try to remember to take some pictures as I go mainly because that helps me to see the progress I am making. It's a perfect day to begin because the weather is fantastic and the sun is shining and that is motivation in it's self!!

There has been a lot of changes going on for the Blaine family and I am anxious to share with you but need to wait just a couple of more days until things are finalized but I will ask that you just pray for us as we settle in with some decisions being made.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin