Monday, November 17, 2008

Can anyone relate?

Sometimes on this new journey in my life, this is what my days have felt like. Why is it that no matter how focused you are, sometimes it's just hard?!!


I was right girls... that piece of cake I ate last night at church TORE MY STOMACH UP!!! Was is worth it? I still can't decide cause it sure tasted good but my belly didn't like it!


Thankfully I have moved out of my fat pants but it sure is scary to think that I will fight it for the rest of my life.


This one I should blow up and hang on my fridge.

This one cracks me up!!!!!! Here's to no more BIG knickers!

4 comments:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

LOL - I love that last one!

I am...strangely, sort of the opposite right now. I have been eating any and everyhthing and am losing weight. I can't figure it out - I was worried I'd gotten a parasite from Uganda!! But, I think it is just the running - building muscle which burns more calories when I am just sitting. Oh well - I will take it!

WAY TO GO!

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling. I worked so hard to lose it!One trip to Montana and I fell off the wagon and haven't completely got back on yet. I am working on it though. You look great so what are you whining about. LOL!!!

Lisa said...

Well your first comment on here is hard to relate to. No matter what changes I make I stay fat. This is the heaviest I have EVER been. When i am bored I eat hmmm maybe that is why I try to stay busy but it isn't working too well. I agree with Julie you look wonderful and Julie you need to loose nothing.... I love ya

Anonymous said...

it doesnt matter if you ever gain the weight back , You are beautiful inside and out...
Mom

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin