Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Christmas Eve- 2 weeks ago :)


So this is how far behind I am. Christams Eve is spent at my Dad and Debbie's every year. We all eat till we can't move. That is why I am sitting in the rocking chair, there is no way I could drag my butt up off of the floor. We always have a great time watching the kids open gifts and then we eat some more (no kidding).




This year after we left from Dad's, we took a drive around town to look at Christmas lights. The kids always enjoy this. Well except for the oldest I guess because he was snoring as we were looking around. I had litterally hollered at him to wake up and ENJOY THIS! :)


So when we finally make our way home, it's time to open our new pj's, get Santa's snack ready and read Small One together. If you haven't ever read this story, you really need to check it out. After lots of convincing, it's time for everyone to go to bed and wait for the arrival (hopefully) of lots of goodies from the big man in the red suit. Goodnight :)













No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin