Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Was I wrong?

I thought it was December! It is in the high 70's and who in the world can get ready for Christmas in this weather! Can you say Spring time? My kids are so confused. One day they have to wear winter coats to school and then the girls can wear their capris on the next day. I normally don't like winter weather but when it's 2 weeks away from Christmas I would like to have the fire burning and the pot of chili cooking. Bring on the SNOW!!!!!! I love snow days when the kids stay home and wear their pj's all day except when they're outside on the sleighs. I guess it's just because sometimes I'm an all day wearing pj kinda gal myself. I pray the day has been wonderful for you so far and I pray we will have December weather soon :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin