Monday, November 23, 2009

A week full of thanks!!

Since it is Thanksgiving week, and I have sooooo much to be thankful for, I am going to do a post everyday and list at least 5 things that I am thankful for on this day. So let's start here.....
1. I am so very thankful for veterans like this young man that have served our country for the freedoms that we all tend to take advantage of. You have seen pictures of him on here before so you might be familiar with him, my cousin CJ. He is truly a hero. This picture is from our Veterans Day dinner that we have every year at our church. Have I ever told you that 2 times while serving in Iraq he was pronounced dead? Once they had already radioed his Sgt. and confirmed that he was gone. He believes he is still here because of his Lord and all the prayers that have gone up in his name and so do I. Love you CJ!!!
2. I am thankful for a warm, dry house for my family.
3. I am thankful that our son is home for the whole week!!
4. I am thankful for our son having a job both here and at school.
5. I am thankful for a Pastor that preaches the truth!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin