Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Let's give this a shot, shall we?




Due to the piece if poo computer that we have, due to broken bones, due to soccer for two girls, due to traveling and lots of football games, the Busy Blaine blog has been on the back burner for some time now. But oh how I have missed it :( So I'm not so sure if I will play catch up and overload you with lots of pictures or if I will just start fresh. I will tell you that little girl up there with the purple cast had a birthday yesterday and turned 6!!! My sweet A#3 broke her arm almost 4 weeks ago and has been such a trooper. She broke both bones pretty badly, while I was out of town, and has had a splint for 2 weeks and then her new cast was put on a week ago. Lucky for her she has an amazing artist for an uncle and he came right over the day she got her cast. I'll share pictures later. Oh and, it's good to be back!!!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you had abandoned this blog. :o) Welcome back. -
Dee

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

What a whirlwind of events! It sounds like much deserved time off from blogging!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin