Friday, June 12, 2009

Nephews

This young man is having a birthday today and I want to give him a shout out. Cam-rod I can not believe you are 10 today!!! It just seems like yesterday that I got to witness you coming into this world. I love you buddy and can't wait to throw you in the waves tomorrow at the beach!
This young man is leaving in the morning on a mission trip to Peru and we couldn't be more proud of him. He accepted Jesus as his savior 2 years ago at a youth conference and he has not stopped serving Him since. The Lord really plugged him into an awesome youth group and they are going to Peru to serve in some orphanages, to teach in a vacation bible school and to help build some homes. Michael.... YOU ROCK!!!!!!! I can't wait to see and hear all about the journey the Lord is sending you on. We are in much prayer for you and your team.
Michael and A#2.

Silly kids!

They never stop!!
A proud uncle and aunt!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin